World-class healthcare for your global talents
Benefits for you
Get in Touch
Terms & conditions
- Covered Area for Asia include Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China (including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- For Worldwide coverage, any benefits payable in respect of eligible expenses incurred in the USA shall be subjected to 50% co-insurance if
a) the Insured Person is a citizen of the USA: or
b) the Insured Person stays in the USA for any continuous period of over 182 days.
- Both USD and BNDSGD currencies are available for all inpatient plans except for Plan 4. Optional riders will follow the same policy currency as the selected inpatient plan.
- Optional riders form part of the overall annual policy limit of the selected inpatient plan.
- AIA is able to customise the medical plan design further for companies with group size more than 150 lives (employees and dependants included).
- This is a short-term accident and health policy, and AIA is not required to renew this policy.
- AIA may terminate this policy by giving you 30 days' notice in writing.
This insurance plan is underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Reg. No. RFC20004468) ("AIA").
All insurance applications are subject to AIA's underwriting and acceptance. This is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of this plan, including exclusions whereby the benefits under your policy may not be paid out, are specified in the policy contract. You are advised to read the policy contract.
Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. You are discouraged from switching from an existing accident and/or health insurance policy to a new one without considering whether the switch is detrimental, as there may be potential disadvantages with switching. A penalty may be imposed for early policy termination and the new policy may cost more or have fewer benefits at the same cost.
This information is correct as at 01 July 2022.